In addition to getting a new aged up T'Challa Jr. in the next Black Panther movie, Denzel Washington is said to have a role in it. Washington is one of my all time favorite actors and he has hinted that this may be his final performance, so I can't wait to see what he and director Ryan Coogler have in store. Thanks to Brian C, a Patron of this Blog, for suggesting this pairing!

4 comments:
On an unrelated note, maybe Discord from MLP and Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons.
I always believed that Denzel's 2004 film Man on Fire was the best Punisher movie ever made!
What a coincidence! I've always thought of that film as a proto-Equalizer movie. I mean, think about it. In that film, Denzel was a "counter-insurgency" commando named John Creasey. The name of a real-life British author who, from the 1940's to 1960's, wrote a dozen highly popular series of thrillers under as many different pen-names! And Denzel's version of Robert McCall was a bibliophile. Always reading while eating.
Maybe John Creasey's "death" in Mexico was just as greatly exaggerated as that of Robert McCall's from a mere car bomb.
I still prefer Lundgren's version of the Punisher, though.
Post a Comment