Oh boy, something tells me that these two hotheads would not get along. Let's hope that they can find a common enemy that will get them fighting on the same side.
Oh boy, something tells me that these two hotheads would not get along. Let's hope that they can find a common enemy that will get them fighting on the same side.
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Kenneth Riviere, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
11 comments:
The only baddie I can think of who might fit that description is the Red Skull...as a Red Lantern.
I think Red Skull fits in with the Sinestro Corps, despite the differing colors.
how would Guy respond when asked directly?
Just as heatedly would be my guess.
I'm with Cary on this one: Red Skull as a Red Lantern. In fact, that would be a welcome sight as a sequel to this.
Oan ring versus Vibranium-laced shield (let's make believe John has Cap's shield for the day)...I'll be right back with my popcorn!
(According to one of the storylines mentioned in Wikipedia, John Walker has access to a vibranium shield.)
Vibranium shield vs. power-ringed replica? I think, just this once, I've got to root for Guy. Especially if he's the grandson of Grant Gardner (the cinematic Capt. America of the 1940's)!
Whoa! How did everybody else miss that bit of Rossverse genealogy?
Guy would have his own feelings and would tell the Agent off .
@Reg Aubry and Anon945: I think this shield is more like polished carbonadium (lesser-form of adamantium).
Post a Comment