Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Daredevil and Rorschach

 

This would promise to be a gritty tale that pulls no punches.  These are two more characters that I have a hard time imagining working well with one another - but it would certainly be interested to read about.

8 comments:

Carycomic said...

It would be very interesting, indeed, Ross. I'd even go so far as to say that the Answer would be even more interesting than the Question! ;-)

Anonymous said...

On an unrelated note, maybe She.Ra could’ve meet Wonder Woman.

Anonymous said...

I mean COULD!

Detective Tobor said...

Matt's lawyer side might work as the middleman for them.

Bob Greenwade said...

Alluding to the time that The Question met The Answer, Cary?

Carycomic said...

Tried to. But, I keep getting "Cannot redirect. Insecure connection."

Carycomic said...

Offering "Sage" advice, you mean?

Carycomic said...

Ah, finally. Thanks, Bob! These two are definitely due for a sequel team-up after nearly seven years.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!