Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Doctor Strange and Raven

 

Dr. Strange is one to talk, at least the movie version!  Wasn't he left years ago compromised by the evil influence of the Darkhold, complete with a third eye?  I haven't heard that he is in Avengers: Doomsday, so maybe we'll have to wait for him to get a third movie to see a resolution to that plot twist.

6 comments:

Carycomic said...

Three movies; three eyes. Seems like mathematical symmetry to me.
;-)

Bob Greenwade said...

From what I've heard, the cinematic Strange's third eye is a power-up. But it'll take a while for us to find out, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a Trigonized Raven take on Nightveil of FemForce. Any chance of that in the near-future, Ross?

Detective Tobor said...

Benedict may have just 'confirmed' he would not be in Doomsday.:( ...Nice Cover, Ross.
Would be interesting to see Wonder Woman, by herself, go against Von Doom!

Anonymous said...

It might even be more interesting if Wonder Woman hit him with a paternity suit! I can just see it, now. Diana is standing there with twin newborns and The She-Hulk (as Jennifer Walters, attorney of record) is right next to her, saying: "Dr. Doom? Meet your daughters; Victoria and Valeria."

"

Carycomic said...

@Anon612: You know something? That sounds just crazy enough to work out as a real-world DC/Marvel crossover!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!