Blind Justice is back for their third appearance on the blog! I still have not seen Madame Web. are there any redeeming factors to that movie at all, or should I just skip it altogether?
Blind Justice is back for their third appearance on the blog! I still have not seen Madame Web. are there any redeeming factors to that movie at all, or should I just skip it altogether?
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Kenneth Riviere, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
7 comments:
Blind Justice? What a pleasant surprise! It's been a long time since we last saw them. About the same length of time , in fact, since we last heard from the Silent Partners!
As for Madame Web? It's a lot like the Halle Berry version of Catwoman. Suitably action-packed, if you're looking to kill a dull afternoon; but otherwise forgettable. In retrospect, however, it's sort of a prequel to "Capt. America: Civil War" in that it depicts Mary Parker giving birth to infant Peter with the help of his Uncle Ben (paramedical partner of young Cassie Webb)! It also introduces the Peruvian Spider Clan from "Amazing Spider-Man Annual 2001.
There's only one reason to watch that truly dreadful movie: Sydney Sweeney!
.... or does that count as two? 🤔
Being a Marvel fan needs a reminder of their range. And like all the mutants and Spidy, Matt suddenly loses his powers. Cool beans.
Ten "Corazon," amigo! ;-D
I'm not 100% sure. But, I think that means Isabella Merced is a perfect 10. :-)
I found Madame Web to be quite enjoyable, as long as one focuses on the title character and doesn't expect it to turn into Spider-Women.
You know, I feel like having Blind Justice meet the Silent Partners could get… interesting. What do you think?
And I still haven't watched Madame Web either, I actually keep forgetting that it exists.
Post a Comment