This cover comes about at she result of a suggestion by Marc Tyler Nobleman, comics' historian and Patron of this Blog. Thanks, Marc! I'm looking forward to Mr. Terrific's return in Man of Tomorrow, hopefully he will get another cool solo action scene.

9 comments:
Huckleberry Hound poses a good question. Could this be the Earth 3 version of Mr. Terrific?
or..he wants to prevent cheating by being on the team??
Turning the Really Rottens into the Totally Terrifics...or just the Really Reformed?
What if it's a Space Phantom secretly working in cahoots with the Sportsmaster?
Well, then, we could at least expect a sequel that would give the Sportsmaster an overdue third appearance, here!
We do have a sort of "good guy joins a bad-guy team" theme going on this week. What's next -- Spider-Man joins the Rogues?
I suppose it's better than what came to mind as I was drifting off last night: Pinky & the Brain and the Minions!
Mumbly was a secret agent in his own shorts (I think they confused him with Muttley from Wacky Races/Dick Dastardly), so maybe Mister Terrific's undercover to find out what happened to him? Uncover assignment is my theory. Otherwise I'd put him on the Scooby-Doobys because that's where the HB heroes tended to sign up with.
How about Abe Sapien follows Tiger Shark over to Darkseid's Deep Six (to the bewilderment of the Agents of the Abyss)?
If nothing else, it would Tiger Shark his first appearance here since STF #4064 (@ May of three years ago). As well as give that Apokoliptian sextet a much-needed debut.
Post a Comment