This could be an interesting match up. Would Crusher Creel be able to absorb the team's shapeshifting abilities in addition to their metallic properties? I'm thinking that would make for a more exciting battle, so if I was the writer, I'd say yes.
This could be an interesting match up. Would Crusher Creel be able to absorb the team's shapeshifting abilities in addition to their metallic properties? I'm thinking that would make for a more exciting battle, so if I was the writer, I'd say yes.
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, John Epps, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
17 comments:
Holy Crap! I thought ShadowWingTronix was just exaggerating. But, maybe you really are prophetic. Because I was thinking about this kind of crossover, just last night!
You are definitely uncannier than all the X-men, put together, Ross.
I'm imagining at one point Creel has one of the six Metal Men for each major segment of his body: legs, arms, head, trunk. Ah, but which combo and where?!
.... And when he's finally defeated, Creel will utter the famous line: "I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you METALLING kids!"
I wonder if he'll ever confront the Challengers of the Unknown? Seeing as how Rocky Davis is supposed to be his cousin!
@Reg: if they consolidated as Alloy, Creel could (and probably would) absorb all their abilities at once.
@Anon950: that's up to the Prophetic One! :-)
Come to think of it; that's the one combo DC never did at "Scooby Doo Team-Up." How about it, Ross? Care to give them a shot next? Mystery Inc. and the Metal Men versus...The Ghost!*
*Iron Man version.
Oh yeah! Some of my favorite heroes and a favorite villian. Doesn’t get better than this. Well done!
If Absorbing Man were to absorb Mercury, he'd definitely be able to shapeshift.
I'm still keen on him absorbing the Power Battery on Oa, though.
And if he put on Rainbow Raider's prismatic goggles, he might be able to combine their power with his Asgardian-based magic to access Bifrost!
If nothing else, Roy G. Bivolo would at least have a second appearance credit in parentheses.
Would they work in his favor or against him? He could still do a lot on his own.
And you doubted me, Carycomic. Granted I'm very easy to doubt.
He could do a lot worse if Doc Doom took control of him using that Ovoid body-swapping ability...and then grabbed a hunk of Wundagorian clay with one of Creel's hands!
@Anon314: SHHHHH! Don't give him any ideas.
Of that, I have no doubt. ;-D
P.S.---unlike the Metal Men, I am NOT a robot!
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Post a Comment