Friday, October 2, 2026

Batman and Lady Sif

 

This is a team up that I meant to get to way back in my Brave and the Bold: The Lost Issues days.  Sif was a great Thor supporting Character and I always liked seeing her get the spotlight.  She's still alive in the MCU, hopefully we'll see her again in one of the upcoming Avengers sequels.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cover really says it all! a masterpiece!!, Ross.

Carycomic said...

A lot of DC super-fans think that Superman and Wonder Woman make the perfect couple. Others are Batman/WW shippers. With Wonder Woman being Capt. America's wife, here in the Rossverse, I wonder if Batman and Sif could become a couple? After all, even Vixen and Hercules seemed to have found marital happiness (if that's not a contradiction in terms)!

Detective Tobor said...

Ah, one special Knight on the town, hey Sif.

Bob Greenwade said...

I'm used to seeing Sif in the red-and-white outfit we've usually seen her in.

That aside, though, I'd love to see more of her with Wonder Woman.

Anonymous said...

Maybe even as non-member allies of the New Female Furies!

Anonymous said...

Or maybe one of this pair could organise a team (including the other one) of superheroines to oppose the New Female Furies?

Bob Greenwade said...

I was thinking of proposing a "theme team" around them of "female warriors with ties to mythological pantheons," but I couldn't think of any others.

As for the team's mission, I'd just go with "taking care of things that the New Female Furies would handle if they weren't busy with that whole Apokolips thing."

Jason Toddman said...

I wonder if hela is sore at batman for never killing his enemies.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!