Monday, November 10, 2014

Doctor Strange and Swamp Thing in "Servitude of the Sorcerer Supreme"



Benedict Cumberbatch is set to play Doctor Strange for the upcoming Marvel movie, and I think they have made another excellent casting choice.  He is great as Sherlock Holmes and I have no doubt that he will be able to utter Strange's complex incantations with gravitas.  This was a movie I wasn't sure I would be interested in, but now I am very intrigued to see how it turns out.

These two previously met in STF #227...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange's abductor's look like they work for the Man-Thing's old foe: Thog the Nether-spawn!

Anonymous said...

How about Buffy, the vampire slayer meets scooby-doo.

Ed said...

Is that a Berni Wrightson Swamp Thing?

Anonymous said...

I could be mistaken. But, those demons look like the ones who were always out to get control of Marvel's Golem.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!