Saturday, November 29, 2014

OMAC and The Fantastic Four



I'm a little surprised at how little we have actually seen of the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot.  I know that principal filming wrapped a while ago and they are in the process of creating the special effects, but I figured we would has seen some kind of footage by now.  Perhaps they are waiting until everything is perfect before they present it and silence the naysayers.  Or maybe it's the turkey many hardcore fans fear it will be and they will quietly release it without previews from the critics.  I must admit that I haven't read much that gives me a lot of hope for the film, but I still have to see a trailer or teaser before I can make a truly informed judgment.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a George Lucasized re-release of the 1980's FF.

AirDave said...

I don't have much confidence, and considering that Marvel is ending the Fantastic Four comic and James Robinson and Leonard Kirk's run in protest of the film...

Anonymous said...

Probably, it'll be released with no critic review, :(

Support STF: The Lost Issues!