Saturday, March 22, 2014

Blue Beetle Joins The Avengers



Marvel had a TV special this week spotlighting their movie universe.  While most of it was about the films that have come before, there were some cool looks at Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy.  My favorite part though, was the blink-or you'll miss it look at Avengers: Age of Ultron. We saw images of Quicksilver (looks cool, but I wish he had the silver colored hair), Scarlet Witch (a little boring, just regular clothes with a red jacket, hopefully we'll get more of a uniform) and best of all a Hulk/Iron Man battle with Tony (or someone) in the Hulkbuster armor.  I really look forward to seeing that scene!

3 comments:

Toby O'B said...

I noticed that about Pietro's hair, but thought to myself that maybe they were showing us a rough clip before it was changed in post-production. But then I figured - why go to that expense when they could have dyed it? Oh well. Maybe something will happen during the movie that will cause his hair to turn silver. Somewhat reminiscent of when we had to wait until the end of 'Superman' to see Lex Luthor was as bald as he should be....

Unknown said...

Avengers, smengers! The best thing about this is Blue Beetle!

Just kidding, sort of, I'm a die hard DC fan, and run a Blue Beetle Blog...but I do love the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Another great combo!

Carycomic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!