Monday, November 15, 2010

The Thing and Army of Darkness



I've never been a huge fan of gory horror films, so I never sought out the Evil Dead films when they were first released. Finally, a friend sat me down and had me watch Evil Dead 2. It was absolutely nothing like I had expected it to be. I thought it was great! I loved the inventiveness of the action and crazy camera shots. It made me a true Sam Raimi fan. Plus, Bruce Campbell as Ash really put 150% into his performance and earned his coolness pedigree right there.

I think Ben Grimm would enjoy battling the undead with Ash. They are both unimpressed and unafraid when faced with creatures that would make most of us head for the hills, and they both like to get off a few choice one-liners as they kick butt.

2 comments:

Jim Ryan said...

Listen up, you primitive screwheads:

This... is a masterpiece!

I gotta admit, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stick around when BnB became 2in1, but this one right here just talked me into staying on for the long haul; well done!

Ross said...

Batman fans should stick around - not only will there definitely be more B&B covers in the future, he will find his way into a few more MTIO covers as well. I am glad you are still checking in!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!