Wednesday, September 14, 2022

STF: The Lost Issues in The Team Up Companion!

 


What a thrill to see my blog get a "Team-Up Time-Out" in the latest book from the always awesome TwoMorrows Publishing - the Team Up Companion!  Here's their description: 

NOW IN FULL COLOR! The Team-Up Companion examines team-up comic books of the Silver and Bronze Ages of Comics—DC’s The Brave and the Bold and DC Comics Presents, Marvel’s Marvel Team-Up and Marvel Two-in-One, plus other team-up titles, treasuries, and treats—in a lushly illustrated selection of informative essays, special features, and trivia-loaded issue-by-issue indexes. Go behind the scenes of your favorite team-up comic books with specially curated and all-new creator recollections from Neal Adams, Jim Aparo, Mike W. Barr, Eliot R. Brown, Nick Cardy, Chris Claremont, Gerry Conway, Steve Englehart, Steve Gerber, Steven Grant, Bob Haney, Tony Isabella, Paul Kupperberg, Paul Levitz, Ralph Macchio, Dennis O’Neil, Martin Pasko, Joe Rubinstein, Roy Thomas, Len Wein, Marv Wolfman, and many other all-star writers and artists who produced the team-up tales that so captivated readers during the 1960s, 1970s, and early 1980s. By Back Issue and RetroFan editor Michael Eury!

I highly recommend this for fans of comic book team ups - and if you visit this blog regularly, that's you!  You can order the book from TwoMorrows right here!

A huge thank you to Editor Michael Eury for such an honor!

8 comments:

Paul Green said...

I ordered this book yesterday and this morning they say it's in the mail! Always enjoy reading about Brave and Bold and your blog! Your team ups are fun!

Ross said...

Thanks, Paul - mine's in the mail too but I received a digital copy so I could take a peek!

PAJAMAdog said...

Ordered! Now how do I get you to autograph it?

Ross said...

Haha just swing by the next time you're in Exeter NH!

Carycomic said...

Congratulations, Ross! Maybe I'll casually suggest this tome to one of my relatives as something they could "probably get" me for Xmas. ;-D

Bob Greenwade said...

Outstanding! You've reached an enviable level of significance here.

Crazy Ivan said...

Ross said...
Haha just swing by the next time you're in Exeter NH!

Any chance you'll be at Granite State Comic Con this weekend?

Of course, even if you are, I doubt my Team-Up Companion will have arrived by then.

Ross said...

I've yet to go to that con, I should check it out one of these days.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!