Monday, June 3, 2013

Loki and the Joker



These are two arch nemeses that love to sow chaos, but do so in very different manners.  Loki is extremely methodical in his plans, carefully manipulating events to suit his evil ends.  The Joker on the other hand prefers to throw a grenade of unpredictability into an organized system and bask in the reaction.  I can't imagine an alliance between them would end well for any parties involved.

This combination is too explosive for a single issue, and the consequences of this tale will be dealt with on tomorrow's cover...

6 comments:

AirDave said...

Now this is pretty cool!

The Joker is total chaos (with an endless supply of insanity), while Loki is just mischief.

The more I watch The Avengers, the more I enjoy the scene where every one is arguing and the camera literally turns upside-down! Loki has managed to turn the heroes upside down and stand them on their heads in discord and mischief! It's brilliant!

Energy Law said...

Thor and Batman next? Ya know, I think I'd rather see Valkyrie and Batwoman (whom you haven't used yet!)

Ross said...

I have been wanting to use batwoman for a while but the JH Williams art is so intricate that it does not mesh with other art very well.

Energy Law said...

.....well I'm chomping at the bit for you to use her. I think the Kingdom Come artwork by Ross comes closest to matching JH Williams. JH Williams is surreal, though! I feel ya!

Ed said...

The combination of Buscema and Garcia Lopez (one of my favorites)kind of makes the cover look like it was drawn by Walt Simonson, who was great at drawing both these characters.

Can't wait until tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

the charmed ones witches meet scarlet witch or zantanna

Support STF: The Lost Issues!