Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jonah Hex and Spider-Man



Some set photos of the Amazing Spider-Man sequel have revealed Gwen Stacy clad in the very outfit she was wearing when she was tossed off of a bridge by The Green Goblin in the comics.  Are they planning to kill her off?  I'm thinking the outfit may just be a nod to the fans because I can't believe they would attempt that classic storyline before the Goblin has even been established as a character - this film will already be crowded enough with Electro and The Rhino.  So, I fell that Gwen is probably safe... for now.  All bets will be off with the third installment!

5 comments:

artemus dada said...

Very good idea, and wonderful cover !

AirDave said...

I thought I read somewhere that Emma Stone was going to play Gwen very faithfully.

I would think if this new Spider-Man is going to be a trilogy as well, then something big has to happen in this second movie; like Empire Strikes Back or Back to the Future 2...

I believe MJ is in this second movie, too...

I'm trying to avoid any thing about it - have you seen the pictures Bryan Singer is tweeting from the X-Men set? - I want to enjoy it on the screen...

Anonymous said...

maybey in 3 theyll have either sinister 6 or just goblin and vulture or mysterio and minor apperance of molten man or man wolf or kraven

Ross said...

You may be on to something. The next film will be the 6th Spidey movie if you count both franchises, and Spider-Man: Sinister 6 would be an awesome title!

Ed said...

I read that Hex is coming to the current day new 52! I don't know how they could do this, if he squared off against the Joker wouldn't he just shoot him in the head?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!