Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Starfire and The Silver Surfer



The Lost Issues has already established a few romances (Wonder Woman and Captain America, Power Man and Power Girl), and I thought I would try for one more.  Starfire is passionate enough that I could see her getting through the Surfer's protective surface and into his heart, plus she could freely span the spaceways with him.  Of course this is a comic book, where marriages seldom go smoothly, so romance will be quickly replaced with action.  In fact this story leads right into tomorrows cover...

5 comments:

Michael Jones said...

Oooh. To be continued...

Walaka of Earth 2 said...

"Till Death Star Do We Part" - man, you kill me sometimes.

Great, consistent work here. In my daily reads!

AirDave said...

"That's no moon."
But that IS an stunning cover!

The question is: Will The Titans or the Defenders be a part of the conclusion? Or will The Avengers? Fantastic Four? Or will a Stargate open and they both end up on Tatooine?

Can't wait for the conclusion!

Bob Greenwade said...

I'm not too sure about a romance between Starfire and the Silver Surfer, but crazier match-ups have happened (in comics, other media, and even real life) so I'm going to reserve judgement until I see where this is going.

Hopefully, like the Cap/WW coupling, this will be a recurring tale.

Speaking of that one, have we seen the last of it? I was actually quite enjoying it.

Ross said...

The saga of Cap and WW is not over...

Tomorrow's cover not only continues from this one, but has connections to a another issue from earlier in the STF run.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!