Monday, February 25, 2013

Batman and Moon Knight in "Knight Moves"



This is a tale that I could actually see happening if these two characters ever actually got together.  Batman likes the costume-swap-to-confuse-your-enemies maneuver, he and Superman used to use it all the time.  Marc Spector has always had difficulty managing multiple personalities, though - so it's a plan that is bound to backfire when he gets involved.  Will Bruce Wayne be able to knock some sense back into him?  The answer is only 60 cents away!

6 comments:

Mattkind said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

Randy Meyer said...

Working on those Knight moves....

Sorry!! I couldn't resist!!

One of my favorite B&B stories as a kid was #196 when Bats and Ragman swapped costumes. I could see this happening with this team-up too.

Anonymous said...

Id still like underdog with batman or superman or thing or spiderman or all of them also little bummed you did this 2 yrs ago

Ross said...

Underdog will definitely be making an appearance.

Yes, I realize that I used Batman/Moon Knight for a lost B&B cover, but I like how they look together so I wanted to give them another outing (and this isn't the last one either)... besides, to be honest, I was never crazy about the B&B cover I did, not my best work.
But fear not, there will still be plenty of all-new pairings in addition to the occasional cover that revisits a team already featured.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Clever title there man;)

This is definitely one of those no-brainer team-ups where they could be fighting anybody, like maybe Bushmaster and Two-Face, Midnight and The Wraith or Hush, or the Black Spectre and Ra's Al Guhl?

MK has always been a cool costume, but the character, eh, not so much until Charles Huston write him some years back. One of the best MK series out there.

Michael Bruner co-owner National Halloween, Horror, Haunted House and Hearse Convention said...

Now *THIS* is one of those mash-ups where I would buy this book off the shelf simply based on the cover!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!