Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Please consider supporting Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!


Do you enjoy following this blog, and want to ensure that it keeps going?  Here's your chance!

It is time once again for my yearly reminder about how you can support this blog- while it is a labor of love for me, it is still a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis. Every little bit helps!

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page, or by becoming a Patron at Patreon.  While I take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course will get special consideration.

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to check out my covers, and those who participate in the comments sections.

Thanks for coming by for your daily dose of team up fun!

8 comments:

Ken Roskos said...

As modest as it is, I hope my Patreon funding keeps helping Ross. Along with some of my back-seat driving.;) Heck, DC, Marvel and the other publishers owe you for providing more exposure for their characters.

Ross said...

Much appreciated Ken! Thanks for the support!

Arthur said...

This is better than going to a comic book store every week! I wish I had money to send you...

Chuck said...

Definitely worth it! I love seeing the myriad ways the characters team up (or fight). I also enjoy your "behind the scenes" posts on the anniversary issues. It shows just how much work you put into each cover.

Hope to someday see Sun Boy and Nova Kane. (Let me know if you need any Nova Kane reference from either the original E-Man series from Charlton (the only series I kept from selling my first collection) or the later First Comics run.)

Bob Greenwade said...

@Arthur: Even on SSI, I'm finding $5/month to be not too rough, and a lot of us working together can keep Ross going and relaxed about his finances. I count 38 patrons on his list, making that $170 per month (minus the company's percentage, which I forget), so while he's not swimming in dough he's still getting a boost that, in his shoes, I'd consider worth the effort. If nothing else, it should keep in well enough in coffee.

Ross said...

Bob: I wish I was at $170/month but most patrons are at the $1 level.

Chuck are you the same Chuck fro my Patrons List?

Chuck said...

Yes -- one and the same!

Bob Greenwade said...

Argh! Come on, people!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!