Monday, January 13, 2020

Moon Knight and Elongated Man in: "No Good Deed...!"



The boys are back!  I am preparing this post on January 12th, which is my birthday, so I hope you'll forgive me for once again indulging my urge to see this pairing!

I have been hearing lots of casting rumors regarding the Disney+ Moon Knight show, so I think we will be hearing some solid news on that soon (also for Kamala Khan and her Ms. Marvel show).  I hope that Marvel takes a cue from The Mandalorian, and creates their new shows with the budget and care that went into that series, I loved it.

This is the Fourth appearance of the MK/EM team - Psycho Pirate turned them against each other in STF #2732, Ralph came to the rescue in STF #2518, and they first started working together in STF #2169...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b. I. r. t. h. d. a. y Ross.🚩

jack-el said...

i love your MK/EM team-ups...
and happy belated ����....

det_Tobor said...

Seeing Ralph is always nice. Any with his original costume? Hartley has been doing a good job on interpreting the character on Flash. Seeing all those weapons aimed at the good guys makes me wonder if the bad guys ever talk to each other.."Sharp objects not good with Elongated Man."

Carycomic said...

I have to wonder if they're trying to locate the real Batman and return him to Gotham City, forthwith.

"Fifth-with, even," as Snagglepuss might say.

Ross said...

Cary,

That may just be - eagle eyed visitors might notice that those guns were originally trained on Batman...

Bob Greenwade said...

This is a fun pairing, to be sure. They're kind of becoming your version of the Superman/Batman friendship.

Cary's remark makes me want to see two other characters together, though: Batman and Snagglepuss. (Maybe that's where that missing Batman's been all this time: stuck in Toontown!)

Noremac said...

Just be better than the defenders please.

Anonymous said...

If so, Bob, I bet it's because Snagglepuss is in cahoots with Catwoman!

Jim Burrows said...

Two wild and crazy guys!

Anonymous said...

exit, stage left.

Anonymous said...

On the upside, if Ralph and Marc get blown away, the title of "World's Greatest Fighting Team" goes back to Steve and Diana by default.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, though, if you guys want Ross to do a truly bizarre team-up, you can't beat...Harry Potter and Ben Grimm!

I mean, why not? For one Thing, they both have aunts named Petunia.

Anonymous said...

How about Caspar the Friendly Ghost and Papa Smurf?

Or, if you can get suitable artwork, the Phantom, nemesis of pirates, and the pirates from the Asterix comics.

Carycomic said...

Or the Phantom versus Terry's Pirates?

Chuck said...

Happy birthday, Ross!

Anonymous said...

What Chuck said (if belatedly).

Support STF: The Lost Issues!