Monday, February 15, 2016

Sandman and Daredevil



The hype for season 2 of Netflix' Daredevil is building, with the official trailer about to drop any moment now.  Most superhero series tend to have a shaky start, sometimes taking a whole season before finding their footing,  Daredevil was an exception to that rule in my opinion, it hit the ground running with quality output from episode one and never looked back.  That leaves me very excited for what's next and I hope they can keep up the pace with the new characters (Elektra, The Punisher) that they are adding to the roster.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For fans of the Netflix show, the addition of the Punisher is probably way overdue. Matthew Baugh was especially right in stating that he provides a great moral contrast with more conventional superheroes who try to "bring 'em back alive" (re: crooks).
\

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Damn fine cover Ross! Love seamless layout and art selection.
I'd definitely be down for this team-up.

I'm also beyond hyped for the new season of DD. For me, it's the best superhero series out there now, even Jessica Jones.
Plus I'm very excited to see how they develop and flesh out the Punisher's character in contrast to DD's.

Anonymous said...

This post reminds me of DC's missed opportunities. They could have had a great show if they would have looked to Grell's Green Arrow run, and I actually had said for a while Sandman Mystery Theater had a lot of potential. Instead they just went and retread Smalville ground.

Oh well, at least your cover looks amazing

Gerry Davila said...

Great cover! I still wonder how the world would be different if Marvel had bought DC when they had the chance

Anonymous said...

It could have been a lot worse if DC had bought Marvel!

Unknown said...

Well to my utter dismay Disney bought Marvel!Sure hope it won't goof up on the characters as all the world knew them before Disney stepped in to save the say or mix it!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!