Monday, August 23, 2010

Batman and The Losers



Yet another early effort where the seams really show. I could never get the contrast right on this one either. Still, It features Kubert and Aparo, my two favorite artists, so I can't get too disappointed looking at it.

The Losers film did not set the world on fire, but it was an adaptation of a later version of the concept and not the original stories. I might still give it a rent. I mean, it stars Captain America, Uhura and The Comedian - how bad could it be?

3 comments:

Diana said...

Rather unfortunate for future Bat-generations, the aiming of that rifle...
Consider this yet another request for Nexus, Magnus (the Russ Manning original!) and Herbie, the Fat Fury!

Ross said...

Magnus has already been posted, back on May 24! Nexus Is one I have had trouble with due to the painted covers. Also, I never followed him so I don't know too much about the character.

will1138 said...

How bad could it be? Very, very, bad...

Support STF: The Lost Issues!