Sunday, August 1, 2010

Batman and The Black Widow



With her inclusion in Iron Man 2 and soon to be The Avengers. Black Widow is set to have a higher visibility than she has ever had. Scarlett Johansson was fine in the role, although I would have liked to have heard a Russian accent in there somewhere. Yes, I realize that a superspy of her caliber would have mastered many dialects including American, but still...

It is strange to see the character introduced to movie audiences this way. I first became aware of her when she was a regular co-star to Daredevil. I always liked the two together and felt she was more at home in the more street level adventures. I did like her as a member of The Champions though, and those adventures could be pretty far out.

4 comments:

Randy said...

Batman and Black Widow look like they belong together on that cover there. Another great job!

c lue said...

Randy said it: especially great match of styles here! Every idea is inspiring, and the concept is just terrific. Covers for the comics found in dreams.

Carycomic said...

OK; I stand corrected. But, that makes a one-on-sequel team-up all the more desirable...and overdue!

Anonymous said...

I agree they both have the same abilities.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!