Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Love the blog? Here's how you can Support it:

Do you enjoy following Super-team family: The Lost Issues?  Do you hope it keeps going?  Here's your chance to do just that!

It is time once again for my yearly reminder about how you can help out - while this blog is a labor of love for me, it remains a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis, while maintaining the quality (which I hope I do, let me know if you feel I am slipping). Every little bit helps!

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of this page, or by becoming a Patron at Patreon.  While I take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course will get special consideration.

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to check out my covers, and those who participate in the comments sections. It's a great little community we have here!

In the upcoming year, you'll see more Continued Stories, more Photo Covers, more Anniversary Issues, more new and returning STF teams, more characters making their STF debuts, more romance, More action, More whimsy!  I'm trying to put out more of the type of content that has generated the most positive reactions in the past. I look forward to sharing what I have created with you and continuing to create even more.  Thanks for coming by for your daily dose of team up fun!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Have you used any of the shortlived Atlas Comics heroes before? It might be a way to get them some exposure with some of the more popular heroes from other lines ... say, a team of the Scorpion (Chaykin's version) with Rueben Flagg or the Destructor with Spider-Man or the Phoenix with the all-new, all-different X-Men...

Ross said...

I'm just not that familiar with them. I've heard of a few if their names, but that's it.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!