Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Iron Man and Han Solo



I loved the teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, with its quick shots of some of the new characters that will be featured in the upcoming film.  It was a nice first taste to whet my appetite for the long awaited sequel, but what I really want to see is some footage of the returning heroes from the original trilogy.  Han Solo is my favorite role that Harrison Ford has ever played, and I can't wait to see him bring the Millenium Falcon's pilot back to life once again.

3 comments:

Spiderguy72 said...

Cool team up!

Anonymous said...

It would be cooler to see the 4th Doctor Who team up with Tony Stark against...the Cybermen!

Carycomic said...

Given that STAR WARS is now the property of Marvel-Disney, having Tony Stark turn out to be related to Iaco Stark would not be too far-fetched for a sequel cover featuring Shellhead and any other characters from the GFFA.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!