Saturday, February 14, 2015

Adam Strange and Star-Lord (Part Two)



Because I keep showing it to people, I have watched Guardians of the Galaxy five times now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it each time. I am especially impressed by Chris Pratt's performance as Peter Quill.  He created a character that is at once goofy, heroic, charming and sympathetic.  I look at the "dance off" scene, and it's hard to think of another actor that could have pulled that moment off so well. In a movie filled with CGI characters and sci-fi concepts, he still found a way to be the most interesting character to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Starlord looks too much like DC's "Sand" (formerely known as Sandy; sidekick of the Golden Age Sandman-turned-good-guy-version of Marvel's Sandman).

Anonymous said...

Great comment :eyeroll:

Anonymous said...

I calls them as I sees them, namesake,

Support STF: The Lost Issues!