Monday, March 11, 2013

Iron Fist and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



I quite liked the TMNT CGI film from a few years ago and was sorry to hear that there would not be a sequel.  The Turtles seem to be headed for the big screen again, this time under the control of Michael Bay, with Megan Fox as April O'Neil.  I have read that Bay will be straying from the comics, giving the Turtles a more alien related origin.  I  have my doubts but I will try and reserve judgement until I see some actual footage.

3 comments:

Matt Oldham said...

Love this! You have to seriously do a DAREDEVIL/TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! Maybe also a ELEKTRA/RAPHAEL cover.

-Danny said...

Your art has been shared with credit on the Iron Fist facebook fan page:

https://www.facebook.com/IronFistDragon

Direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405463599580864&set=a.236644039796155.53451.230923590368200&type=1&relevant_count=1

Carycomic said...

Good one! How about Spidey and the TMNT aiding Savage Dragon against Araknidd of the Vicious Circle?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!