Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Batman and The Human Torch (Retro)



Johnny Storm was recently killed off in the pages of The Fantastic Four (It was his turn, I think every other team member had "died" and returned at least once before).  Of course, the death was off-panel, so it is almost certainly just a matter of time before hewill be resoted to life in some manner.  There has been a flurry of promotion recently for the upcoming 600th issue and I wonder if that is where Johnny will make his return.  It seems a bit obvious though, so I wouldn't e surprised if writer Jonathan Hickman throws a bit of a curve ball.  Whatever happens, I fully expect Johnny to be back by the time the Fantastic Four reboot film hits theaters, gotta keep that corporate synergy intact!

4 comments:

Britt Reid said...

They could always replace Johnny with H.E.R.B.I.E. the Robot!
(Hey they did it before...)

Cyborg Caveman said...

Where's Toro? No battle of the kid sidekicks? Oh wait, right.

Avocet said...

I was going to post a comment, but those two are so brilliant that I feel too inadequate to post anything.

Cathy and Dave said...

Dave sez,

I blame Chris Evans. He really WAS Johnny Storm. Now that he is Steve Rogers...Johnny's taking a dirt nap!

Hopefully, both the FF comic and the film franchise will get back on track SOON!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!