Friday, October 21, 2011

Batman and The Blue Beetle (Retro)



The Blue beetle is one of those legacy characters for whom I enjoy every incarnation.  I like the new Jaime Reyes version and i am glad that he has gotten another chance at a solo title with the New 52 at DC.  I was hoping the Reboot would bring Ted Kord back in some manner - no sign of him yet but I guess there's still a chance.  I am the least familiar with the Dan Garrett original, but I have enjoyed the few Golden Age stories that I have seen him in.  Heck I even liked the live action, beer bellied Blue Beetle that used to appear on episodes of The Electric Company, that guy used to make me laugh!

1 comment:

Mike D. said...

The Bob Kane origianl design for the costume has always been my all time favorite Batman..Robinson was probably and pretty much my favorite Bat artisit of all time.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!