Monday, October 17, 2011

Batman and The Avengers (Retro)



Well the teaser trailer has hit, for next summer's Avengers film and while it did not show a whole lot, just seeing the characters interacting together has me sold.  There was only a tease of The Hulk at the end, but I am sure those effects will take the longest to complete.  I have to hand it to Marvel, their plan of introducing the characters in separate movies and then bringing them together really seems to have worked.  It's an amazing feat that they were able to combine their movie franchises the way the comics share a common continuity.  I hope the Avengers is the huge hit that they are expecting to be, because I'd love to see sequels featuring Giant-Man, The Wasp, Vision, The Scarlet Witch and others in the future.

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

sweet

Cathy and Dave said...

Dave sez,

That is one awesome cover!

I find that Marvel comics are pretty nearly impenetrable as far as jumping on and reading them. But Marvel makes some GREAT movies.

I like most/some DC comics, pre-DCnU52...

But DC movies could always be better.

DC's animation is fantastic, due to Bruce W. Timm and Paul Dini, among others.

It is a shame that DC has NO PLAN whatsoever in place to bring it's Justice League to live action.

That is a shame.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!