Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Thing and Lois Lane



Well we have heard that the new Superman in Zach Snyder's upcoming film will be Henry Cavill (a very solid selection, in my opinion), but have yet the learn who will portray the latest incarnation of Lois. Noell Neill, Margot Kidder, and Teri Hatcher have all given memorable performances, each highlighting aspects of the character. Kate Bosworth never really fit the role for me in either appearance or performance, although some of that blame must fall on the script. My favorite Lois to date has Been Erica Durance on Smallville, she embodies most of the qualities that make the comic book Lois appealing. Of the names I have heard to be in possible contention for the new film, I would say that Rachel McAdams would be my choice. I am sure we will hear one way or another soon.

3 comments:

Cathy and Dave said...

Dave says...

RIP Joanne Seigel, the original Lois Lane!

Here's hoping that Zach Snyder takes SOME - not a LOT - but SOME notes from Smallville...

Rol said...

That is GENIUS.

Anonymous said...

Best. Cover. Ever!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!