Friday, February 11, 2011

The Thing and Lex Luthor



Lex Luthor has been getting a lot of notice lately what with him taking over the lead spot in Action Comics for the past year as well as being so prominently featured in the new DC Universe Online game. I would be very surprised if we don't see Lex return to TV's Smallville before the end of this, its final season. Hopefully Michael Rosenbaum will return, as he makes a great Lex. I am also a huge fan of Clancy Brown's vocal performance as Lex Luthor in so many of DC's animated offerings, he's the voice I hear in my head when I real Luthor's dialogue now. The one place I do not hope we will see Lex, though, is Zach Snyder's upcoming film Superman: The Man of Steel. It's time to get have the silver screen Superman face off against somebody else!

2 comments:

Erik said...

They just announced that Michael Rosenbaum will be back for the series finale of Smallville!

Ross said...

Great news, should be a fun finale!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!