Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Love The Blog? Here's how YOU can support it!

 Do you enjoy following Super-team family: The Lost Issues?  Do you hope it keeps going?  Here's your chance to do just that!

It is time once again for my yearly reminder about how you can help out - while this blog is a labor of love for me, it remains a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis, while maintaining the quality (which I hope I do, let me know if you feel I am slipping). Every little bit helps!

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page, or by becoming a Patron at Patreon.  While I take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course will get special consideration.

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to check out my covers, and those who participate in the comments sections. It's a great little community we have here!

Thanks for coming by for your daily dose of team up fun!

2 comments:

Ken Roskos said...

I'll try to give it another boost Ross.

Ross said...

Thanks, Ken! You are already a valued Patron!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!