Monday, July 1, 2019

Please help the blog continue by supporting STF: The Lost Issues!


Do you enjoy following this blog, and want to ensure that it keeps going?  Here's your chance!

It is time once again for my yearly reminder about how you can support this blog- while it is a labor of love for me, it is still a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis. Every little bit helps!

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page, or by becoming a Patron at Patreon.  While I take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course will get special consideration.

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to check out my covers, and those who participate in the comments sections. 

Thanks for coming by for your daily dose of team up fun!

No comments:

Support STF: The Lost Issues!