Friday, April 27, 2012

Deadman and Thor



DC has undergone a lot of changes in the past few years, some welcome, and some that just make me scratch my head.  One thing that I do really like is the higher profile that Deadman has received.  I have always loved the character and felt that he deserved to get a lot more exposure.  I've heard rumblings of a Deadman TV show in the works, and that could be really cool.  I just hope he will maintain his red suit and ghostly look from the comics.  I mean seeing Deadman in traditional clothes would take a bit of the cool factor away for me.  It would be like having a live action Thor that never wears his helmet.... oh, wait...

3 comments:

Cathy and Dave said...

Dave sez,

There's a cool cover!

I think Deadman would be a cool updating of the "Quantum Leap" concept of leaping from one person to another for a second chance. Since he's a ghost, would he be confined to a specific time-period? Or would his adventures stay contemporary?

Thor was such a fun movie! So much better than his appearance in The Return of The Incredible Hulk!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dave, great cover!!

Bob Greenwade said...

This is one of those pairings that has no specific reason to exist -- no correlation of names, costumes, powers, backgrounds, or anything else -- except the potential for a great story.

Nice job.

If DC and Marvel ever decide to make a run for this kind of thing for real (probably via Access), I think they could turn to you as Editor.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!