Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Captain America and Firestorm



I knew that the upcoming Flash television series was going to feature some other characters from the DCU, but I never expected them to announce Firestorm!  I am very interested to see what they do with the character.  He's not the type of superhero that you can really go half-way with, as often happens on TV adaptations. Will they go all the way with the glowing eyes, flaming head and puffy sleeves?  Time will tell, but I hope they try!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firestorm is my favorite character and I can't wait to see him in live action this season on the Flash.

Anonymous said...

They might be able to depict the merged persona via CGI. Isn't that how SMALLVILLE succeeded with the depiction of Darkseid?

Bob Buethe said...

I like Firestorm as a superhero, but when he first started out, his backstory bugged me. Ronnie Raymond was a high school football jock who got picked on by the brainy kids. Does that ever happen in real life? I can accept vigilante billionaires and invincible alien newspaper reporters, but that was just too outrageous.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!