Sunday, June 30, 2024

How You Can Help To Support Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues!

Do you enjoy following Super-team family: The Lost Issues, and  would like to ensure that it keeps going?  Here's how you can do just that!

It is time once again for my once a year reminder about how you can help out - while this blog is a labor of love for me, it remains a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis, while trying to maintain or improve the quality. 

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of this page, or by becoming a Patron at Patreon.  While I welcome and take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course get special consideration in that regard.

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to check out my covers, and those who participate in the comments sections, whether on the blog itself, the Facebook Fan Page or my Twitter Feed.  I always enjoy hearing feedback and I read every message with amusement, appreciation and interest. I may not respond to every idea for a future cover, but I see them all and keep a list of every one that I feel has potential. you'll never know when a team up you suggested a year or so earlier might suddenly show up.

In a couple of weeks I will hit the 5,000th cover on the blog (when you count the 510 B&B and MTIO covers that it began with)!  I never would have made it this far without the support and encouragement that I have received over the years.  I look forward to sharing the covers that I have coming up.   Thank you all for stopping by for your daily dose of team up fun!

2 comments:

Shamus said...

I can't really offer anything other than my ideas, but shockingly I liked seeing this post. I am a very neurotic person, so hearing that my ideas may have been seen (albeit not commented on), is shockingly validating.

Ross said...

Shamus, you can count on (at least) one of your ideas coming up.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!