Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Kraven the Hunter Vs. Catwoman

 

I'm still not sure about Aaron Taylor-Johnson being cast as Kraven for a solo movie.  I guess he can suitably bulk up for the role, but I've never seen the kind of savagery that Kraven has in any of his other performances.  Then there's the fact that I don't know if Kraven The Hunter even warrants a movie of his own, I'd rather see him as he was meant to be - an antagonist in a Spider-Man story.  Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised on both fronts.

8 comments:

Carycomic said...

I initially thought the same thing about Venom as a solo anti-hero, post- "Spidey-Maguire 3." But, I have apparently been proven wrong. Twice!

Bob Greenwade said...

I have the same reservations that you do about the Kraven movie, but as Cary pointed out, we've been surprised before (including the casting of Will Smith as James West, one of the few really good things about the Wild Wild West movie).

That said, there's fan art around casting Jason Momoa as Kraven, which I think would've been perfect.

Also, there are a couple of non-Marvel figures that Kraven could battle, and hasn't yet: Cat-Man, Beppo, Detective Chimp, the Phantom, Road Runner, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

filmsandvidgames07@gmail.com said...

kraven vs shape shifters such as beast boy or martian manhunter

Anonymous said...

Jonn Jonzz trick-or-treating for Oreos, as the Frankenstein Monster, on Halloween.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Fire!! Bad!!!"

det_Tobor said...

Kraven made the big time when he was included in the Spider-Man model kit by Aurora.
To me, He always came across as J.J.J. on massive steroids. (The 2 have Gotta be related somewhere.) Kraven could be pitted against Swamp Thing. Now that would be a challenge for him.

Cyborg-Horsefeathers said...

next word balloon could use "I don't want your hand, but I will give you my foot."

Anonymous said...

Catwoman doesn't pussyfoot around when it comes to wordplay.

Carycomic said...

@Anonymous and Cyborg Horace: *Double-groan!*

Support STF: The Lost Issues!