Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Thing and Ghostbusters



Now this was a great movie! I just watched it again recently and was amazed at how well it held up after all these years. Some of the effects are a little dodgy but the jokes are as funny as ever. I have been reading about the starts and stops regarding a Ghostbusters 3 for the past few years. If this finally happens, I really hope that they do it right. Even if it was a "passing of the mantle" type film, I would still want to see the entire original cast reunited.

This is another team-up that just makes sense to me as the Ghostbusters also operate out of NYC. I can see Ben taking them on a trip to the Negative Zone or Agatha Harkness' place.

4 comments:

Cathy and Dave said...

That is an awesome cover! Did not know Ghostbusters was a comic, too! Who's the publisher? Marvel/Disney? IDW?

I'd go see a Ghostbusters 3...but, maybe a third story would be better told like Buffy Season 8...

Jon K said...

Hey, Ross -- just a reminder, yesterday your interview ran over at Random Acts of Geekery!

Ross said...

Cool, I'll go check it out!

Yuup Dave, the Ghostbusters image is from an IDW comic.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's giving Slimer a hemorrhoid exam.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!