Monday, December 6, 2010

The Thing and Cyborg



I was interested to hear of a potential Raven series in the works for the CW Network. I am sure this is yet another attempt to cash in on the Twilight audience, but it is nice to see DC thinking about using it's characters in different iterations. Of the New Teen Titans, I think Cyborg could make for a cool solo TV series. The effects shouldn't be too tough to pull off and it could be kept relatively street level for a TV budget. Who knows, if Raven gets off the ground and is a hit they will pull in related guest stars from the comics like Smallville has and they will fin a place for Vic Stone. I haven't heard if he will appear on the new Young Justice animated series or not, but I hope so, as I really like the look of that show.

1 comment:

Cathy and Dave said...

Have a hard time imagining what a Raven series might be like...something along the lines of Buffy? It's hard to imagine Raven apart from the New Teen Titans. But then it could work...

Course, the difference may just be that Cyborg has been on Smallville as a solo character, and it's easier to picture him without all the excess baggage that Raven carried around.

I think Cyborg is overdue for a return to Smallville...

Support STF: The Lost Issues!