Friday, May 14, 2010

Batman and Jonah Hex



Jonah Hex was always my favorite of the various western stars. I was looking forward to the upcoming film adaptation, but after watching the trailer I am not filled with confidence. They only went half way with the make-up (perhaps trying to avoid comparisons with Two-Face) and Hex seems to have the ability to speak with the dead.

I think a better bet will be the Jonah Hex short feature included as an extra on the forthcoming Batman: Under the Red Hood DVD. The Spectre short on the last JLA DVD was awesome so I have high hopes for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"after watching the trailer I am not filled with confidence"

Me neither

That trailer was one of the biggest Letdowns EVER

I was expecting a Dark, Gritty, Badass Western-Instead I get "Constantine, The Ghost Rider in the Wild Wild West"T_T

Support STF: The Lost Issues!