Friday, January 18, 2013

Wonder Woman and She-Hulk



I was worried that She-Hulk would get lost in the shuffle of the multiple Hulks running around Marvel these days, so it is good to see that she has found a new home in the revamped FF series.  With Ant-Man Scott Lang and Medusa on the team as well and Mike Allred on art chores, I am very curious to check the title out.  Wonder Woman appears to be one of the success stories of the New 52, and I have been impressed with what I have seen so far.  Cliff Chiang is really making an impression on the character and in my opinion she is looking better than she has in years.

And now for a Special Announcement:  Beginning immediately, Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues will be updated on weekends as well as on weekdays!  That's a new cover seven days a week until further notice, so make sure you stop by every day for the latest lost issue!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

More covers on the weekend is awesome. Can't wait to see even more of my favorite team-ups that never happened but should have.

Russell said...

Hooray! I was deftly afraid you were going to do something in the opposite direction, so this is good news indeed. Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Seven, not five, covers a week? That makes me happier than a Haunted Tank/Spider-Slayer team up. Thanks

Isaac said...

Rob-cop vs. Robotman (either Golden or Silver age version).

Anonymous said...

gambit and yu-gi-oh vs arcade and sportsmaster

MOCK! said...

This might be one of the best "blended" covers ever! Something about the composition really works for me! Nice job!

Ross said...

Thanks, Mock - I was happy with the way this one came together.

Anonymous said...

Daily updates? It's like Wednesday every day. :D -Mea

Isaac said...

Ross, you've just created a new Amalgam universe character,,,,, Wonder Shulk. Copywrite her quick!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!