Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Thing and The Justice Society of America (Silver Age)



Continuing with the JSA, I just had to include a cover featuring them as they were when I first discovered them as a kid. Plus I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to include the Earth-2 Robin in his funky Silver Age outfit, I just love that costume! Well, I have read that there will indeed be a new Justice Society of America series among the 52 rebooted DC Universe titles, but no word on the creative team just yet. Hopefully there will be top notch talent attached and the series will continue to tap into the rich history of the group.

2 comments:

Bully said...

I seldom comment but I do want to tell you that I love all of these. Simply brilliant and lots of fun!

Ross said...

Thank you!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!