Monday, June 2, 2014

Xena and Buffy



By the time I had heard all the good reviews for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the series was well into its run, so I never bothered to start watching, figuring I had missed too much to appreciate it.  I finally got the chance to watch the full run of the show on Netflix, and I am glad that I waited for the chance to see it from the beginning.  the strength of the show for me was how the characters were allowed to change and grow in different directions, and even when it ended, I still wanted to know what would happen next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! THIS IS A GREAT COVER, GOOD JOB.

Anonymous said...

I bet you the skeletal hand belongs to an Evilly Dead Autolycus.*


*Sorry! Couldn't resist a Bruce Campbell reference.

Anonymous said...

how bout thing and the gargoyles or ash from evil dead meets pokemons ash or space 1999 and dr who or isis and ms marvel also superboy and nova

Ed said...

Best line in COIE "His Journey to Hell begins tonight!"

Scott Bryan said...

I agree Ross! I never watched it when it was on but we're catching them all on Netflix too. Very well done and the strength is the characters!

Carycomic said...

Whereas ,it was kryptonite-level weakness was to have a pair of song-and-dance episodes on XWP and an identically musical episode of BTVS.*


*Two too many and one too many, respectively

Support STF: The Lost Issues!