Saturday, October 3, 2026

X-Men and The Teen Titans in: "The Inevitabeast Always Wins!"

 

I loved the X-Men and The New Teen Titans back in the day, but what if that crossover happened a decade or so earlier?  Maybe we could have had Neal Adams on art chores, that would have been something to see.  The Original Titans and First Class X-Men previously met on the blog back in STF #789.

7 comments:

Alaric said...

I guess they HAD to fight the InevitaBeast eventually.

Russell said...

Aqualad and Angel on special assignment?😉

Carycomic said...

"Inevitabeast"? Is that an o.c. menace a la Mr. Universe and the Death-dealer From The Depths?

Bob Greenwade said...

I do certainly hope to see more Inevitabeast here. It seems like it'd be something generated in a Time War, either Kang/Time Trapper or Gallifrey/Skaro.

And if Booster Gold were to gather a team of time travelers, an interesting cover would be said team having to protect Mr. Universe from the Inevitabeast, on the premise that the death of Mr. Universe would mean the death of the universe.

Unrelated proposal: The Crime Syndicate of America in a fight against the Squadron Sinister.

Ross said...

The monster was a one-off by Neal Adams, I just came up with the name.

Bob Greenwade said...

I already figured as much; I'd just call it a shape-shifter by nature.

Anonymous said...

Looks more like the Morticoccus germ fro Kamandi.

Support STF: The Lost Issues!