Saturday, September 26, 2026

Captain America and Deadman in: "Get That Ghost!"

 

When these two last met back in STF #3576, Deadman was coming to Captain America's rescue.  I thought that for this cover, Cap could return the favor.

11 comments:

Carycomic said...

This particular mad scientist must be well-versed in necromantic research to make Deadman visible to Cap.

Anonymous said...

On an unrelated note, maybe Wonderdog of the Superfriends could meet Underdog.

Bob Greenwade said...

Say... It's amazing that Deadman's never encountered the Ghostbusters.

Jack_Acid said...

Man, Mike Allred's art blends so well in the Golden Age background. You can really tell how the early style influenced his own, and I usually think of it as being so unique.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to comment on a possible Deadman / Ghostbusters crossover! Glad to see that I am not alone on that thought. Deadman should also meet the Scooby Doo gang and the Buffy Scooby team, too.
Ordinaryguy2

Detective Tobor said...

Oh that Cap!! What a pistol!! Boston loooks to be having so much excitement!
Side note... Ghostbusters meets Men in Black!!

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT DEADMAN MEETS THE FUNKY PHANTOM PLUS GOOBER & THE GHOST CHASERS?

Bob Greenwade said...

I seem to recall that this blog has established Hank McCoy as an ancestor of Leonard "Bones" McCoy, and Dick Grayson as an ancestor of Amanda Grayson, the mother of Spock. So... what if Christine Chapel has an ancestor named Beth?

Carycomic said...

Better yet; what if Steve Rogers introduced Deadman to his grandnephew, Shaggy Rogers? Either before or after Cap met Wally West (grandnephew of Dr. Herbert West)?

Carycomic said...

I wonder if he might be Dr. Herbert West; reanimator?

Carycomic said...

Or Deadman meets Yuyu Hakusho?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!