Both Agatha Harkness and Etrigan are characters that seem right at home in a Middle Earth setting, so this team up doesn't seem so far fetched to me. I would especially interested in seeing the three magic wielders interact with one another.
Both Agatha Harkness and Etrigan are characters that seem right at home in a Middle Earth setting, so this team up doesn't seem so far fetched to me. I would especially interested in seeing the three magic wielders interact with one another.
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Kenneth Riviere, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
12 comments:
Great team-up! All fit together nicely. It’s always exciting to see more art related to Bakshi’s filmwork. Maybe this crew is getting ready join Avatar in final battle against Blackwolf. (Why no link to your Ralph Bakshi label?)
Sorry. The anonymous about Bakshi is me.
Because Bakshi didn't draw the LOTR image, Mike Ploog did.
Hah! I love it!
The real question is: would they be for or against Sauron?
Agatha, I can see confronting Saruman at Isengard: "Your self-serving betrayal of the Lord of the Rings cannot go unpunished."
Etrigan, I can see confronting the eight remaining Ring-wraiths: "You need a new Captain of the Nazgul. One who is not, like my predecessor, a fool."
I still would love to see a fight between Gollum and Larfleeze.
Without the One Ring in Gollum's possession, my money would be on the Orange Lantern.
Hey! Maybe that's the mission Gordon and Jordan are on. To keep the One Ring away from both Gollum and Larfleeze!
That's as good a story premise as any.
Now all we need is Groo the Wanderer vs. Mitsurugi for sole ownership of Soulcalibur!
I had that poster when I was a teenager!
What a way to network.
Post a Comment