Friday, June 29, 2018

Please Consider Supporting STF: The Lost Issues


It is time once again for my yearly reminder about how you can help to keep the blog going - while it is a labor of love, it is still (despite what some may think) a one-man operation and can be quite time consuming to keep up on a daily basis. Every little bit of support helps.  This year has been tough - my advertisers closed up shop so I am trying out a different ad provider - not crazy about them so far, though.  As for Patrons, I actually took a step backwards and lost some in the past year, hopefully that doesn't mean that folks are getting tired of the covers. I've just moved to a new place and there are lots of expenses associated with that, so I am hopping to get a little more support to make ends meet.

The blog will of course always be free, but if you would like to help support it, there are a couple of ways to do so - by by making a one time contribution by clicking on the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page, or by becoming a Patron.  While I take suggestions from anyone, Patrons of course will get special consideration.

Thanks again, and especially thanks for coming by for your daily dose of team up fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell how much most of your donations are, or maybe a recommended amount?

Ross said...

About 2/3 donate $1/month, the other third between $3-5/month, and a couple superstars contribute $10 or more/month. I truly appreciate them all, they have helped me go past the eight year mark (so far)!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!