Saturday, January 28, 2017

Devil Dinosaur Vs. Krypto



Devil Dinosaur has always been a cool character and now he is back in a new series.  There's no Moon Boy, however, this time he is paired with Moon Girl, another pre-teen genius that Marvel seems fond of creating.  I haven't checked it out to see how it matches up against Kirby's take, but the artwork I have seen from it looks like a lot of fun.

I borrowed the story title here from one of my favorite episodes of one of my favorite cartoons, Bonus points if you recognize it!


6 comments:

BigMike20X6 said...

One of the most devastating episodes of a comedy cartoon ever. RIP Seymour.

Joe Money said...

Poor Seymour.

Sonofjack said...

Devil Dinosaur is going down!

Carycomic said...

One of Slappy the Squirrel's cartoons from ANIMANIACS?

Ah, well! Normally, I'd say Krypto would win this mistaken identity slug-fest. But, in this instance, I can just imagine some Marvel writer pulling a plot twist by having DD's skin pigment turn out to be the result of red kryptonite!*

*I vaguely remember an LSH reprint where a long-lost Kryptonian expedition colonized prehistoric Earth...with dinosaurian draft animals called "tame-lizards."

Unknown said...

Great, now I'm crying

Anonymous said...

Who's Seymour?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!