Thursday, December 15, 2016

Machine Man and Dynomutt



I love that DC has not only brought back a bunch of great Hanna Barbera characters in new titles but will now be crossing them over in a series of Annuals. I remember doing a Space Ghost/Green Lantern cover on this blog and folks responding that they would love to see DC actually pair the two - and now we are getting one for real!  I only wish that Dynomutt and the Blue Falcon were a part of the fun though.  I'd love to see them mix it up with Batman and Ace the Bat-Hound.

5 comments:

Alaric Shapli said...

This team-up is pure genius!

Sonofjack Well said...

Truly inspired!

Cary Comic said...

Maroni probably turned BF into a 4th Robonic Stooge. ;-)

Wolfhammer said...

Still waiting on that MACHINE MAN/G.I. ROBOT teaming up!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see G.I. Robot vs. Ultimo. You could call it...

"J.A.K.E. The Giant Killer"

Support STF: The Lost Issues!