I think the plan is still for a third Dr. Strange movie to be made. Nightmare would be a great candidate for a villain. I can imagine a lot of cool dreamscapes and scenarios with him in the mix and it would be fun to see them realized.
I think the plan is still for a third Dr. Strange movie to be made. Nightmare would be a great candidate for a villain. I can imagine a lot of cool dreamscapes and scenarios with him in the mix and it would be fun to see them realized.
Welcome to Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues! The greatest team-ups that never happened... but should have! A new cover is posted every single day! Thank you very much for stopping by! If you like what you see here, please consider helping it continue by becoming a Patron at: www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssues A big thank you goes out to this month's patrons: Fred, Chuck Small, Tom Brennan, Benjamin Woods, Mike Shirley, Bob Greenwade, Jenny Blake Isabella, Bob Sanders, Brian C., Robert Stutts, Allan Heinberg, David Welsh, Robert E. Jackson, Ivan Schablotski, Sheryl Knowles, Alfred Day, Scott Nesmith, Russell Burbage, Stephen Towler, Spencer Landsman, Damian Whiter, Darrell Frazier, YuriVolte, Robert Banning, Kenneth Riviere, Shagg Matthews, Jeff O'Hare, Justin Metzger, Greg Morrow, Marc Tyler Nobleman, David Ridout, Christian N, Greg, Andy Saavedra, Alexander Johnson, Tom Zilla, Jonothan Woodward, RJ, Juan Calle, Bo Ring, Michael Gelman, Robert Banning, Ken Roskos, and Alex Krislov
http://www.patreon.com/STFtheLostIssuesSupport STF: The Lost Issues!
3 comments:
I wonder whether this Nightmare is 'Phobetor', who according to some ancient Greeks was a brother of Morpheus and had primary responsibility for nightmares. Mind you, according to the same mythos it actually was not Morpheus but their father Hypnos -- the God of Sleep -- himself whose many siblings included Thanatos (their name for the personification of Death)...
the movie could have him helping someone with a problem and he gets Freddy's NIGHTMARE!!
Now that we've seen Mephisto (though on Ironheart, whose story will sadly almost certainly never be continued), Nightmare is the main demonic character I've heard of fans wanting to see. And he'd be a fine foe for Dr. Strange to battle -- especially if he has at least one Maximoff along for the ride.
Post a Comment